







Today, our Ariel Accounts Team gave us cakes, BUT not without my expert orchestration:TRIXIE TO CRISSY (ACCOUNTS) VIA TEXT: If I told you we could give the 3 boards a day ahead, on Tuesday, what would you give us in return? I'm swinging for a cake here.
CRISSY'S REPLY: If I told you we could move the deadline to a day later, to Wednesday, what would you do?
TRIXIE: If I told you we can only accommodate giving 2 boards on Wednesday because we're swamped with other requirements, but we're willing to OT for a cake, what would you do?
CRISSY: Call sa cake, game.
And that was how we were able to get not one, but FOUR cakes - with corresponding sweet notes from our Accounts Team of frustrated copywriters!
(In photo with the Girls' Team are frustrated copywriters Crissy and Lou, and frustrated beauty queen, Marion.)

No comments:
Post a Comment