Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MONDAY May 11, 2009

Pretty!
Hysterical!
Endorser pose!

Considering that my alarm clock was the loudest I could find in SM, I fear I may be going deaf because I didn't hear it ring this morning. So yes, I missed my coding. Woke up at 9, panicking because I promised my girls I'd be in by 7 (a couple of years ago, it was possible - I've no idea why the task seems so gargantuan these days!). Took a cab to the office (yes, I took a cab, so what???), and it took all my patience not to lash out on the cabdriver for his jerky driving (SUPPRESSED SARCASTIC REMARK: Manong, kotse po itong dina-drive niyo, hindi sewing machine ha...). Cut to - Trixie at the office, butterflies in stomach, fighting urge to throw up. Good thing my girls were in fighting form today (heck, it was Mother's Day yesterday, so yes, I deserved the slack-cutting they so afforded me, haha) - six options for a trade campaign done before lunch, two options for a comprehensive medical program done shortly after, a successful client presentation by 5PM, and a supplier's briefing by 5:30. And with time to spare devoted to making catty remarks about the Katrina Halili and Hayden Kho video, a bit of tetrapak design interpretation led by Acid (ACID: Look, my soy milk has a crying pineapple!), and of course, the usual Photo of the Day.


No comments: