Friday, May 22, 2009

THURSDAY and FRIDAY May 21 and 22, 2009

I DON'T THINK
a lot of Creative Directors realize just how lucky we are. After all the meetings, the endless debates on strategy and briefs, after filtering the info and giving the directions, we are left with nothing to do but wait. In the case of this particular commplan, the directions I gave were no less than 4 pages long (don't judge me just yet - they came with specific executions to hopefully tickle the minds and get creative juices flowing). No surprise that my girls devoured the directions, threw up the most amazing ideas, and executed no less than 72 slides worth of executions. And went home last night at 9PM. This morning at 9AM, we presented to a bunch of ecstatic clients, then proceeded to have a gluttonous lunch at Mesa in Greenbelt 5, where Maan had 3 orders of rice and Acid had 3 desserts (I had 2 cups of coffee).

No comments: