Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WEDNESDAY April 1, 2009


"BALITA KO, NAGWALA KA DAW?" - Maik Alturas, Account Director

If only because I've a tendency to tremble when really, really angry, I make it a point to stay calm even under the most infuriating of circumstances.  However, today, I snapped (or as Maik would call it, "pumitik").  

See, after sweating blood to get a board approved, after moving heaven and earth to get it produced despite meager budgets, after praying on our knees over monggo seeds for it to pass research, we are finally, FINALLY shooting what is perhaps, my first Miracle in Saatchi this Friday.  Only to realize today, that we still do not have the right talent to play the main, crucial character.  This, after a month of casting.  This, after my stressing and re-stressing how critical it is for us to be given options.  The last straw was Chin's telling me that Miss Caster showed The Attitude to her yesterday, when I wasn't around.  

Mess with me, and I can take you on without even batting an eyelash.  BUT YOU FUCKING MESS UP WITH MY GIRLS, AND YOU WILL GET MY HIGH-PITCHED, TALAK-FILLED WRATH IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS OPEN PLAN OFFICE.  AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO HEARS ME.

I do believe they got my point.

Anyway, the photos above were taken a couple of hours after my hell-raising.  I obviously downshift very easily.

No comments: