Monday, April 20, 2009

MONDAY April 20, 2009


Think my cheeks are starting to outgrow my nose, and considering I know of only one person with a nose bigger than mine, that can only be a bad sign.  Went to Rockwell last night and bought me a really expensive Osim digital weighing scale.  A really high-tech one with a colored screen, color-coded and blink-programmed to indicate just how far one is from one's target weight.  This morning, my scale and I went wild.  So it's diet or bust from hereon.  Had dinner tonight with Reg who, thank goodness for his homosexuality, is also on a salad diet.  Should've done this last week, when I thought starvation was the way to go (CHIN LAST WEEK:  Trixie please, kumain ka para gumanda kahit konti ang aura mo.).  Am now back on the sardine and salad diet I went on a few years back.  And yes, it managed to get me through the day without nega vibes.  Bia and Acid got an approval for yet another promising spot for us today, and I must say, my girls never fail to impress me.  Now, if only we could do the same quality spots for my soap client, now THAT would be a reason to celebrate with some cake.  Or a salad.

No comments: