
TEAM: HU-WAAAAT??? NOT ANOTHER REVISION???

At that moment, the words of Arlene Aquino, BBDO Strat Planning Director, came to mind, when she, one rainy-sunny-rainy morning, entered the office, proclaiming to all within earshot (thank goodness, David could hardly understand tagalog): "Trix, grabe ang panahon, parang bulbol sa gulo!"
I must say Petchay's behavior of late, as the deadline for Cannes entries is upon us, has been even more chaotic than pubic hair. I keep telling myself the man only wants what is best for the work. But a little, shrill, hysterical voice in my head cannot avoid screaming, "Look, I am a diyosa, but I can only perform so many miracles. And twisting TWO production houses' arms is NOT included in my repertoire.
And so, I sucked in my internal hysteria, and told Petchay, quite calmly: "Sure, I'll see what I can do."
Cut to me, working in Starbucks, texting Chin: I will just go straight to the production house. Ayoko muna siyang makita.
Tomorrow, I swear, if he asks us to revise yet again, I am shaving off his hair. And believe me, I certainly don't mean the hair on his head.

No comments:
Post a Comment