"I'm going for a Saatchi Swim," said Matt. And he took off his clothes and ran into the water. It was 4:00 in the morning. "RAOUUUUUUUUULLLLLLL!!!" I screamed, visions of our Vice-Chairman's body being fished out of the water, haunting my brain, intoxicated as it was with Matt's tequila shots.
"SPLAAASH!!!" went the water, as Raoul dove in after Matt.
"What's happening???" It was Simon, searching the blackness before us for the Saatchi Swim participants.
"Matt's gone for a swim, and Raoul went in after him," I explained.
"SPLAAASH!!!"
Simon had gone in.
"Si-monnnn????" It was Pawpaw, running towards the water.
"SPLAAASH!!!"
And then, there were four.
Officially, the Saatchi Swim became the Saatchi/BBDO Swim.
The photo above shows the participants, which included a very hysterical me, screaming at all of them from the shore.
And of course, Jao, Pawpaw and I would not let the occasion pass by without a brief dinner. This was at the Moroccan restaurant in Station 1.
Me, figuring out how to operate my digicam.
The arms that quitting smoking built.


And of course, Jao, Pawpaw and I would not let the occasion pass by without a brief dinner. This was at the Moroccan restaurant in Station 1.
Me, figuring out how to operate my digicam.
The arms that quitting smoking built.

The girls, the boys, and the arms in Bora!

No comments:
Post a Comment