Monday, January 17, 2011

MY ROOM AT MY MOM'S PLACE

As I write this, I have a hot water bottle perched on top of my arthritic knee. It goes without saying therefore, that predominantly-juvenile room decor is my attempt at defying ageing without the use of cosmetic surgery. Am posting these photos here only because am particularly proud that my taste in decor spans all ages, pre-teen included!

Posters on top of my bed telling me to "Live without Regrets"
(because I need constant reminding), hahaha!
My collection of Beanie Baby Bears, displayed on top of my bed.
My desk with the giant blue piggybaboy mom gave me last Christmas - one of my favorite gifts.
My bedside table with handpainted chair from Indonesia
I found this button-and-wire wall clock hidden in one of the shelves in a Subic Duty-Free shop, and bought it for less than P100!
And my latest addition - wall stickers that though juvenile, make me smile, so what???

No comments: