Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My eyes are officially aging

For the past few months, I have been in denial, and it has caused me headaches, dizzy spells, blurred vision, red eyes, and an extremely difficult time reading fonts under the size of 12. They told me it would happen once I hit the age of 40, but even with a good one year to go, my need to sport the senior citizen look could no longer be denied. All my late nights in front of the computer or reading books, have taken their toll. 

Yesterday, fueled in part by my desire to finish yet another series of books - the whole Harry Potter series (now that people are no longer crazy about it), I went out to purchase my first pair of legitimate reading glasses. 
Turns out I also needed a pair of driving glasses. 
Oh well.

2 comments:

Don Dee said...

If it is any consolation, my hair is starting to turn grey. How did we get so old so fast?

Trixie F. Diyco said...

Offhand, I think grey hair goes quite well with your negativity. You have always been a grumpy old man to me (whereas to others, you were a dirty old man). :-)